News Updates Success!
Thank you for signing up for my How To Paint On Silk news updates.
My name is Teena Hughes, I’ve been painting on silk for over 3 years, and I’ll let you know about :
- new online Courses or DVDs
- tips and techniques (before everyone else),
- and Early Bird Specials and discounts.
Here’s a quick video I made which you might enjoy 🙂
Every now and then I’ll ask questions via a Questionnaire to make sure I’m on the right track to create the courses you need to learn new skills — if you participate, I’ll be ever so grateful, as this will help me to help you.
I’ll be trying out new ideas, posting sketches and examples of things I’ve done or plan to do, so feel free to post comments etc — I’d love to hear from you!
And now I’d like to share some links with you to help you find your way around my website 🙂
- Q&As (Questions and Answers) can be found here >>
- Videos I’ve created can be found here >>
- the Blog can be found here >>
- stories like the Silk Steaming Disaster can be found here >>
11 May 2017 — I’m starting a new Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page, where you’ll be able to post all your questions, and find other questions already asked which might help you on your fabulous journey — can’t wait to get it set up!
Ciao ciao for now, thanks for dropping by my News Updates Success page!