New Silk Painting Puzzle 002!
This second puzzle is a photo showing just one of the steps and artist goes through — something simple, and the photo appealed to me — I hope you enjoy this one!
- this silk painting puzzle 002 has 72 pieces
- start by looking for puzzle pieces to go along the LEFT EDGE
- drag them into position
- now match up the coloured puzzle pieces
- how long did it take you?
- I had fun – what about you? 🙂 Post in the Comments below, I’d love to hear what you think!
- was this too easy? Let me know and I’ll create puzzles with more pieces 🙂
- was this puzzle already completed? that’s a mini glitch, just click the symbol in the bottom left corner to re-spin the image, and you’re all set!
Stay tuned for more Silk Painting Puzzle ideas!
- Puzzle 001
- Puzzle 002
Did you enjoy Silk Painting Puzzle 002?
I’d love to hear your thoughts — and please do let me know what you’re working on – and if you’re happy to share!
You can also chat with me on Facebook too!
Silk Artist | Textile Designer
Not on my mailing list yet? Click the image to sign up so I can send you juicy silky tidbits 🙂
Other silk painting links you might enjoy:
- My Podcast Series — listen to me talk about silk painting and answer questions from folks just like you!
- The Tale of The Rocketship Silk Steaming Disaster – my true story!
- How to create moving images of silk – check out my quick tutorial! >>