Prices of Silk Painting Workshops
Online Workshop 001
6 weeks of Video Tutorials
The 6 Week Online Silk Painting Workshop features six modules, each one available 7 days after the last one.
This gives the student time to understand, absorb and learn the information, tips & techniques being presented.
Over 6 hours of video tutorials, from what to buy, how to get started, all the way through painting on silk, different tecniques, steam-setting the silk for permanent colours, washing, ironing and how to frame and present the silk. Accompanied by information-packed PDFs, Check Lists and Info Sheets for each module.
Chock full of information to get you up and running with silk painting a.s.a.p.!
Soon to be available as a 6 Week Home Study Course DVD:
- Read more about DVD | Order DVD now
Workshops with Minimum of 4 Students
At different times throughout the year, I may host Group Workshops at $A300.00 per student.
One-on-One Private Lessons
- $A400.00 per adult, minimum 2 students
- at your premises
- my travelling time (maximum up to 30 mins each way by car) is included
- 3 hour Lesson – includes silk samples, dyes etc – everything needed for the lesson
- please contact me to find a suitable date and to make arrangements.
Do I provide Silk Painting Workshops in Australia?
Not very often, as most of my Silk Painting Events are held overseas
- I may be invited to host an Event or Workshop in Australia, and I let my followers know by sending out a Silk Painting Newsletter (make sure you’ve signed up).
I do provide Online Silk Painting Courses
- All other Courses and Workshops are Online or available as Home Study Course DVDs
- available 24/7.
Location of Silk Painting Workshops outside of Australia
Norfolk Island, Australia:
- I will be teaching a Week-long Silk Painting Workshop on Norfolk Island on 15-22 October, 2016.
- I visit Paris each year, and sometimes host a Silk Painting Retreat in a local Artist’s Studio, close to public transport.
Los Angeles & San Francisco, USA
- Every few years I may host a Workshop or Retreat in other locations.
- It’s best to have access to a car in both Los Angeles and San Francisco.
- Have any questions? I’d love to clarify them for you, email or phone me and I’ll get back to you a.s.a.p.