I have a couple of quick questions for you – can you help?
I want to plan my upcoming silk painting courses to match what you need:
Scroll down to answer the 9 short questions, and then submit your answers. If you can’t see the form below, can you please contact me and let me know? Many thanks in advance!
I’ll be in touch in about a week to let you know the results — I’m so excited to get started teaching how to paint on silk again! Woohoo!
Want to send me a message? Pop over here >>
Recent silk painting links you might have missed:
- February 2017 Paint On Silk Newsletter
- Creating a big, bold hand-painted silk design with thick black outlines
- Are silk dyes the best way to start out rather than paint for the silk?
- Happy New Year Silkworms! It’s 2017!
- Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Silkworms! 2016
Post below, I’d love to hear from you!
Not on my mailing list yet? Click the image to sign up so I can send you juicy silky tidbits 🙂
Other silk painting links you might enjoy:
- My Podcast Series — listen to me talk about silk painting and answer questions from folks just like you!
- The Tale of The Rocketship Silk Steaming Disaster – my true story!
- Sign up for the Early Bird List to be notified when new Courses and Workshops are available online, and other fun things!
Ciao for now! Thanks for answering my questionnaire, “I have a couple of quick questions”!